VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for AIX System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
5+ years of experience in AIX administration.
Should have thorough experience in:
· Installing/Configuring/Upgrading AIX Version 6 and 7
· Installing/Configuring/Upgrading Redhat
· Performing root causes analysis of core dumps and resolving system crashes
· Performing patch maintenance
· Configuring and managing system security
· Performing performance tuning
· Proficient in bash shell scripting
· Administrating of (VIO Servers, LPARs, NIM Server, HACMP clusters)
· Upgrading Servers firmware
· Managing storage
· Managing devices
· Configuring and managing networking
· Performing system backup and recovery
· Using HMC and SDMC to manage system resources and defining System policies and hardware profiles
· Building NFS, NIS and DNS servers and their maintenance
Must have IBM Certified System Administrator AIX VI
Redhat RHCE certificate is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 30 days.
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 471 3073535.