VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for CRM Support Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Minimum 2.5+ Years’ experience in CRM along with following description
· Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
· Diagnose and resolve technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM issues
· Fix the Issues permanently with Proper resolutions.
· Advise end-users on appropriate action
· Follow standard support procedures
· Log all CRM support interactions in the Ticketing Tool.
· Triage support requests as appropriate and when needed
· Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
· Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
· Stay current with Dynamics CRM system information, changes, and updates
· Provide IT applications support
Key Measurements of Performance
· Exhibit Microsoft Dynamics CRM Core Values Knowledge of and experience with customer service best practices
· Clear oral and written communication skills
· Willingness to learn Customer service orientation
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Adaptability and willingness to learn Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM (application, database, reporting)
· Microsoft .Net
· SQL Server ( 2014)
· SSRS Reports
· Windows OS (8.1, 10)
· Windows Server 2012 R2
· Office 2013
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems –Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 471 3073535.