VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Fiber Optics Structured Cabling Technician for one of our clients which is a leading Organization in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skill Set required:
· The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
· Working in Oil and Gas facilities
· Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
· Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
· Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
· Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
· Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
· Handling daily routine issues:
· Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).
· Re-arrange and modify existing cable management (Patch Panel, IDF, Wall socket) for better quality and safety. This includes Audio and Video cable in meeting rooms.
· Perform measurement tests for fiber optic, horizontal data cabling and multi-pair cable as part of cabling trouble shooting and new installation commissioning.
· Inspect and clean fiber optic equipment, cables, bulkheads, adapters, and terminals.
· Working in indoor and outdoor conditions to perform the tasks
· Maintains accurate record and up to date vertical and horizontal cablings on site tag number and documents.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading organization in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471 3073535.