Recommended Four star Dubai Hotels
Recommended Four Star Dubai Hotels : This is the continuation of my earlier post Recommended Two and Three Star Dubai Hotels .Dubai has thousands of hotels. Picking a hotel for your trip is quite confusing, if you fail on this decision your entire trip might be ruined, the comfort and safety you feel on your accommodation, will makes your trip to be remembered with smile forever. Below you will find an overview of Four star Dubai Hotel‘s that I recommend. These Four Star Dubai Hotel ‘s are good option to choose if you are family, young couple or group of friends .The list of hotel is based on personal experiences cross-checked with booking.com review. Most of the hotels have either been visited by me or friends for a truthful review.
- Vida Down – This Four star Dubai hotel is located at Downtown Dubai just near to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa . All rooms features with deluxe interior decorations with designer furnishings. The cozy large rooms equipped with unique bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or workout in the in house gym and guest can enjoy free Wi-Fi. For more information and booking
- Double Tree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach – This Four Dubai star hotel is located at Jumeriah Beach on the strip of the walk, the place is ideal for the guests looking for a complete relax on their Dubai holiday in beach and the pool. The beach offer infinity pool, cabana and private beach. All rooms include a balcony with a view of Arabian Gulf or Dubai Marina, beach view are always expensive than other. Staffs are helpful and services are beyond the expectation. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi for more information and booking
- Time Oak Hotel & Suites – This Four star Dubai hotel is located at Al Barsha Tecom. All the big rooms are bright and airy equipped with very comfortable bed, TV tea and coffee maker, services are great and staffs are really helpful.Guests can enjoy the outdoor wave pool, sun deck and power gym. This Four store Dubai Hotel is affordable comparing to other four star Dubai hotels listed here. And it also offer Free Wi-Fi
- Al Khaleej Palace : This Four Star Dubai Hotel is located at Deira Dubai Creek. It features outdoor pool and gym, overlooking charming Dubai creek and offer free complimentary airport transfer for alternate airport transfer option checkout my page here . All the spacious rooms are equipped with TV,Minibar, and bathroom hair dryer. This four star Dubai hotel is an excellent value for money.
You could check the price of these hotels by checking booking.com
Recommended Two and Three star Dubai Hotels
Dubai has thousands of hotels. Picking a hotel for your trip is quite confusing, if you fail on this decision your entire trip might be ruined, the comfort and safety you feel on your accommodation, will makes your trip to be remembered with smile forever. Below you will find an overview of two and three star Dubai Hotel‘s that I recommend. These Two and Three Star Dubai Hotel ‘s are good option to choose if you are family, young couple or group of friends .The list of hotel is based on personal experiences cross-checked with booking.com review. Most of the hotels have either been visited by me or friends for a truthful review.
- Centro Barsha – by Rotana – This three star hotel is located at Al Barsha district in Dubai near Mall of the Emirates Shopping Mall and MOE metro station. Down Town Dubai and Jumeirah can be reached easily .The rooms are neat and clean, staffs are friendly and helpful. The popular features include a roof top swimming pool and gym. The large rooms include LCD TV’s, Safe, Tea and coffee facility and Air-condition.
- Al Khoory Executive Hotel – This three star hotel is located at Al Wasl Road near Jumeirah. Down town Dubai is at close proximity. The hotel is amazing for a 3 star standard, the hotel is clean and well maintained, services are excellent. Rooms include flat TV’s, safe, Minibar and some room with extended terrace area. Free Wi-Fi and parking are also available for guests.Check the Price here
- Ibis Al Rigga – This two star hotel is located at popular area (Al Rigga) of Deira Dubai. This neighborhood is a lively place for hangout. Al Ghurair Mall, Union Metro Station and Al Rigga Metro Station are within 5 minute walking distance. All rooms are simple but furnished comfortably and include free Wi-Fi, TV, Private bathroom and hair dryer. The hotel is a good value for money in a great location.Check the Price here
- Chelsea Plaza Hotel : This three star hotel located at busy bur Dubai district, known for its burst ling night life. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, 8 restaurants that serve international cousin and free parking. All the rooms features TV, and minibar. And the location is surrounded by many cheap eateries and super markets
If you want to know how u can travel through cost effectively in Dubai. check out my post Getting Around in Dubai
Top 7 reason to visit Dubai
Why to visit Dubai. Dubai has it all, over the years of history, culture, and traditions, amazing skylines, vibrant night life and international shopping fiesta. This cosmopolitan city is a fast paced cultural melting pot that you cannot miss. Here are the top 5 reason to visit Dubai right now.
Dubai – The City of World Records
Dubai has most number of world records on its caps. Few of them are, Highest restaurant from ground level located on level 122 in Burj Khalifa, the highest observation desk located on 555.7 m of the Burj Khalifa, Tallest man-made structure on the land ever – Burj Khalifa topped out at a record breaking 828m making it the tallest man-made structure, and the word largest shopping Mall (total area) in the world is the Dubai Mall comprises 1200 retail outlets and 160 food and beverage outlets. You can witness all these with your visits to Dubai. So it make up in the as list one of the top 5 reason to visit Dubai.
Dubai – Shopping Destination of the World
Dubai is known worldwide for its shopping variety and bargains. Dubai offer large number shopping choices range from traditional markets called souk to modern malls featuring international brands. With souk like gold souk (an entire souk for gold and silver) Dubai has earned the title City of Gold. Dubai’s tax free shopping policy makes it the shopper’s paradise for electronics, apparels and luxury accessories. So it makeup in the list as one of the top 5 reason to visit Dubai.
Dubai – One of the Safest City in the World
Everyone who visit Dubai agree with this, it is hard to find a place safer than Dubai. You are safe in this city, crimes in street and hotel rooms are practically non-existent. Tourist and expats can enjoy luxury life with no fear of crime. But petty crime do occur rarely normal precaution should be taken. Dubai is considered safe to walk around late at night and to take taxis independently. This definitely make up in the list as one of the top 5 reason to visit Dubai.
Dubai- Architecture and Skyscrapers
Dubai the city of skyscrapers, highlighted by impressive skylines with many high rise buildings and world tallest building Burj Khalifa. Most of this skyscrapers are along the sheikh zayed road located at business bay and Dubai marina. Rising up from the desert, the sky scraping towers in Dubai are spectacular, each one trying out to do others. So this make up in the list as one of the top 5 reason to visit Dubai.
Dubai-Perfect Mix of International Cuisines
Dubai is one of the world’s most exciting dining destinations, a sprawling city with unparalleled multi-cultural cuisine. Catering to extravagant tastes. In Dubai you can enjoy different cuisines, varying from authentic Arabic dishes to traditional eastern and western dishes from modern kitchen. Cuisines from all around the world are available at its best. Dine in Dubai is pretty cheap comparing to other western world
Global Village Dubai
Global Village Dubai is the largest seasonal and cultural extravaganza in the Middle East region that offers visitors an amazing array of festivals, leisure, shopping, entertainment and cultural shows in an open air theme park for national and international visitors from all around the world.
Every year it has over 5 million Visitors over an area of 17,200000 sq. ft and located at Dubai land district in Dubai and it operate 7 days a week 4.00pm to 12.00 sat-wed and 1.00 am Thus & Fri, each pavilion in Global Village represent different countries from continents such as Asia, Europe, Africa and America
Global Village 20th season (2015/2016) has begun from 03-November to 09-April, a visit to global village is an unforgettable experience, entry ticket is AED 15 / person there are more than 20 ticketing counters so you don’t need to worry about queuing for tickets , and children under the age 3, elders above 65 years old and disabled will receive free entry, a walk through global village is an awesome experience as it name implies you can see the products and cultural shows from different countries in a village, the new Attraction in this year include free train ride from parking to main entrance of global village called “The Gate of the World” and new country pavilion Russia and Japan.
Each Pavilion in global village represent different countries, and each pavilion host many stores selling the products ranging from Foods, Clothes, Cosmetics, Handcraft and so on, a journey through each pavilion is a unique experience the smell of traditional perfumes from Kuwait pavilion, tasting the different varieties of dates from Saudi pavilion, textiles from Indian pavilion, leathers and jackets from Pakistan pavilion, all the tiny accessories for your needs from Chinese pavilion, the handmade crafts from African pavilion , Turkish delight, ice cream, and picture with ottoman costumes from Turkish pavilion will give you the feelings that you are walking through the streets of all these countries.
Apart from the shopping, global village offer many cultural and street shows to visitors, street shows are on the stage located inside the pavilion. Cultural shows are on the main stages located inside the global village, artist from different countries perform here at regular interval, and you can enjoy and understands culture around you from here. Those who seek some kind of adventure will not be disappointed in global village as it offer many thrilling rides at fantasy island
The pavilions taking part in Global Village are Afghanistan; Africa; America; Bahrain; China; Egypt; France,
Germany and UK pavilion; Tunisia; India; Indonesia; Iraq; Iran; Italy; Japan; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
Kuwait; Lebanon; Morocco; Pakistan; Palestine; Philippines; Qatar; Russian; Spain; Malaysia and
Singapore pavilion; Syria; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; and Yemen, in addition to Khalifa Foundation and Fursati
Food and Dining Out
There are many restaurant and food kiosk at global village, international cuisines from around the world can be enjoyed from this restaurants and food kiosk, but to be honest with you the Iskandar kebab I had from one of the Turkish restaurant in global village was not good as the one I had in Istanbul. The food Taste best at its origin it cannot be fully copied to another location what you think? Further visitors may Relax in multi-story restaurants while enjoying the view of canal and the pavilions
How to Get There
Global village is located at Dubai land which is quite far from down town and center of Dubai, but can be easily reached there, thanks to the authority for its road infrastructure, Global village located at Exit 37, on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road in Dubai, Bus 103 Travel to global village from Union Metro station in Deira Dubai and Bus 104 from Bur Dubai Bus station. To know more about getting around in Dubai Check out the page Getting Around in Dubai. To know more about global village dubai visit the official site here
Dubai Sales and Offers :When is the best time to catch Dubai sales and offer? When do summer sales start in Dubai? Will the sales season still be on when I’m in Dubai? When it comes to shopping, Dubai offers large variety of World famous brands as well as high quality local design and brands. Whether you browse the numerous Shopping malls all over the city or find your way to local designer shops. So, what’s the deal with Dubai’s?Sales and offer dates?
Some brands launch their collections in four different seasons. So when the coming season is close, they put the previous seasons’ items on sale. Some brands on the other hand, have collections divided into two seasons only: their Fall Winter and Spring Summer collections. Naturally, their sale time is different than the previously four-season brands. Moreover, any special day is an excuse to launch special campaigns and/or discounts. You’ll see special sales appear for New Year, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day and the eves of religious days.
Winter Sales in Dubai
Winter sales start around mid-December or at the beginning of January, with discounts starting at 30% and going up to 50%. Some brands stick to this rate only and do not offer any further discounts. Some brands have a second wave though, with mostly 45 or 50% off the price. And to get rid of the last piece, they even go as high as 70% latest in April. The best time for winter sale shopping is the first sale in my opinion. The logic is simple: some sizes like M and L are in huge demand and sell out quicker than the others, at least in Dubai.
Summer Sales in Dubai
Summer sales basically start when the temperatures tend to rise again. This can be any date between the beginnings of June to even the first week of July. Again, depending on the season division as mentioned earlier. I would recommend to go shopping latest the first week of July to get the best of summer sales. By mid-August, the summer sale will be over its peak. By then you’ll either strike a golden deal, or get really frustrated that you can’t find that exquisite piece in your size or the color you like.